1.30.2012

February is Pancake Month

I realize I'm probably notoriously known for jacking Serious Eats' pictures, but I just can't help myself! If I like something or am intrigued by something, you best be sure I'm blogging it. I blogged about it before and I'm blogging about it again. Clinton Street Baking Company's Pancake Month is back!! Being a huge fan of their pancakes and addictive maple syrup, I can't help but spread the CSBC love. Here are a few photos of the pancakes CSBC is featuring this month and yes the pictures are stolen from Serious Eats
crunchy bananas w/ cinnamon-chili-choco sauce 
[Feb 1-2,20-22]
poached pears, vanilla bean whipped cream, warm maple butter
[Feb 3-6]
almond frangipane, fresh raspberries, toasted almonds, caramel raspberry sauce
[Feb 7-9]
chocolate chunks, brandied burgundy cherries
[valentines day]
banana pancakes w/ bavarian cream, toasted coconut, warm maple butter
[Feb 15-16]
chocolate chunks, fresh raspberries, raspberry caramel sauce
[Feb 27-29]

No comments:

Post a Comment