1.12.2012

Delish Catering

Delish Catering, my mom's private chef/catering company, has been blowing up. Being the kind, sweet, loving, wonderful, and giving daughter that I am, I offered to help my mom with a party she had coming up. From pre-prepping to sous cheffing, I was there to help her all the way through. Might I add I also made some dank guacamole which was the hit of the party! Here are a few snapshots from the successful "don't tell anyone it's my 40th birthday" party that she catered. Everyone raved about the food, but not for one second did I think they wouldn't.
proscuitto, soppressata, & provolone
grilled veggie plater w/ fresh mozzarella
pigs in a blanket, grilled corn quesadilla & mini arepas
pigs in a blanket w/ sweet & spict mustard
cooking station
mini arepas, filet mignon, crabcakes & chorizo crostini
filet mignon w/ chimichurri on garlic bread
mini arepas w/ sweet plantains, oaxaca cheese, black beans & avocado salsa
chorizo, caralmelized onions & chimichurri on a crostini
snuck a crabcake & caught red handed!
Meet the Chef!!! Lori Burr. What a cutie patootie

No comments:

Post a Comment