2.06.2012

SriPraPhai

First of all...my deepest apologies for hiding this place from you. It just hit me out of the blue that i never blogged about my meal at SriPraPhai. Being that it was the best Thai food that I have ever eaten in my entire life, you think it would have been an immediate addition to Burrnttoast. I must have been in such a state of disbelief of how amazing the food was that I totally forgot to share the love. 
Sripraphai's menu is huge, super cheap and I'm pretty sure ever single item on it is amazing. So in other words, you cannot go wrong with anything that you order. It will be tasty and packed with flavor. Here are a few of the dishes my family decided to go with...
crispy chinese watercress salad
papaya salad w/ dry shrimp
chinese broccoli w/ crispy pork
bbq beef w/ chili, mint, onion & lime juice
pad-see-ew
Here's a little recommendation: top everything off with sticky rice! We also ordered a curry, but don't remember which one. Even though this place is in Queens it is BEYOND worth the schlep!

ps: these photos were not taken by me, hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment