12.08.2010

firenze!

Home in 12! Florence in 37! Where has junior year gone?!? It honestly has not hit me that I am going abroad in a month! Craziness like WOW. So instead of sending me a picture of his cooking today, Ran emailed me the best present I have ever received! Being that it is the last night of Hanukkah, it was only appropriate that the best present was saved for the last night. What's this present you are wondering?? Well it is a 29 page document of everything Europe! The best restaurants, hotels, shopping, clubs, bars etc. etc. You name it, it's on this list. He also added in his personal "must eat" favorites in Florence, which I know are only the best of the best. The overwhelming excitement caused me to almost shed a tear. Italia 2011 here I come!
Balsamic Steak from Acqua Al 2

No comments:

Post a Comment