12.27.2010

blizzard

BLIZZARD TIME (and no, I'm not talking about the ice cream concoctions made by Dairy Queen). The blizzard I am talking of is the one that has left me snowed in, locked up in my house for the past 24 hours. Being that I have caught up on all the seasons of Weeds, I had nothing else to do but sit by the fire and think about all the things I wish I could be doing (and/or eating). Staring into the snowy abyss I couldn't help but crave a bowl of amazing warm soup. I already had my share of tea and hot cocoa....I wanted soup. Just my luck - NYMag posted New York's 38 Best Soups, so tomorrow I plan on somehow making my way into the city and getting a bowl of one of these. Below are top choices. Enjoy!
Singapore Kari Laksa
Matzo-Ball Soup
Momofuku Ramen
Ginseng Chicken Soup
Tom Kha Gai
Khao Soi

No comments:

Post a Comment