12.09.2010

DISH

I'm sorry, but since when do places close at 2pm for lunch? Leave it to Boulder sushi restaurants to lock up shop the second it hits 2 o'clock. My friend Lindsay and I went on a lunch date today and all we were craving was Japanese, but no...every single Japanese place we went to was closed. I, on the one hand, wasn't as upset as you probably think I was because in actuality I was craving Dish! To be more specific, I was craving the Mahalo sandwich from Dish. The Mahalo is sesame crusted ahi tuna seared rare, cucumber, wasabi mayo, field greens all on an amazing baguette. I also got a side of goat cheese and asparagus penne pasta that tasted like heaven in a bowl. The whole meal was too good to be true and the Mahalo might be my new fave at Dish. Jealousy provided below...

No comments:

Post a Comment