12.24.2010

Baby It's Cold Outisde



So the other day when I was in the city with my Pops, we stopped in at Peels to get some hot cocoa. Peels was opened by the same team of people from Freemans Restaurant (one of my favorites!). The hot chocolate was good, not great, but good. If I was to compare it to anything it would be a melted down dark chocolate candy bar. Every sip I took left me with a thick brown mustache. The best part of this warm, unusually thick, gooey drink was the honey-vanilla marshmallow. I don't love marshmallows, but this one was pretty damn tasty. Don't be fooled by the size, this little thing filled me up! I would say try it if you're near Bowery & 2nd, but no need to go out of your way. ALSO...totes had a celeb spotting there: David Yontef, ya know, the guy from Millionaire Matchmaker who sent his martini  back because it had pear puree.

No comments:

Post a Comment