4.16.2012

Oak Part Duex

Another meal at Oak, another delightful dinner to blog about. Oak's food never disappoints and that's why I can't stay away. You can see my first post about them here: Oak at Fourteenth. Personally, I love when restaurants change their menu around and create new items to fit the season. However, although we did try some of the new items Oak is now offering, we all had to have our fix of their kale salad (an item that should never ever leave the menu). I said it once, I'll say it again - it's the best kale dish I've ever had! Kale salad aside, below are some of the new items that we ordered and awfully enjoyed...
Duxbury, Mass Island Creek Oyster & Ahi Tuna Tartare
Wood Fired Shishito Peppers, Tender Belly Farm Sausage, Harissa Sauce
Shaved Napa Cabbage Salad, Bacon, Dates, Mustard Vinaigrette
Chilled English Pea Soup & Maine Lobster, Creme Fraiche, Candied Ginger
Taleggio Cheese & Sweet Pea Ravioli w/ Charred Onion Butter
Pan Roasted Mediterranean Sea Bass, PEI Mussels, Saffron & Spring Onion, Fingerling Potatoes
Only 24 more days until graduation dinner with the family @ Oak...Not that I'm counting down or anything...

No comments:

Post a Comment