4.17.2012

Immaculate Infatuation x New York Pizza

One of my favorite food blogs, Immaculate Infatuation teamed up with Vh1 to present New York's best pizzas. I kind of felt entitled to share this not only because of how cute Chris and Andrew are and not only to prove NY really does have the best pizza and being in Colorado is pure pizza torture, but also because this was totally filmed on the floor I worked on when interning at Vh1 back in 2010! It was a sign.
I've tasted a few of these pizzas and these boys definitely know what they are talking about, but I must say the guy who doesn't eat seafood and doesn't like the brussel sprout & pancetta Motorino pie is a fucking creep. Seafood and Motorino's pizza are two of the best things you can put in your mouth! Joe's, however, I've never tried, but you can count that as one of my first stops after I'm back home from school. A celebratory pizza party for my graduation does sound like a great time!


ps: this girl is kind of annoying, eat meat betch! 

No comments:

Post a Comment