4.24.2012

VAN LEEUWEN

I cannot even count the amount of times I've passed this truck and never gone up to get a sampling of their ice cream. Van Leeuwen prides itself on only using the freshest ingredients for their ice cream and you can certainly taste it when licking away at your cone. Their final product has no stabilizers, no preservatives, and no unnatural emulsifiers. No, it's not healthier, but it is all natural!
I hate to admit it, with three trucks around New York, I've still never been to one. However, I have been to their store front in the East Village a couple times now and have never left disappointed. I can really be a sucker for some ice cream and what I love about Van Leeuwen is that you never, well, I've never left feeling gross and fat afterwards, so it is totally the guiltiest free ice cream out there! 
As you can see, in addition to ice cream, Van Leeuwen also has a pretty good looking drink menu. My little brother ordered a chocolate milkshake and as you can see from the picture, thoroughly enjoyed it! 
With three locations, three trucks and 31 days until Memorial Day... you really do not have any excuse to not try Van Leeuwen Artisan Ice Cream this summer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment