4.23.2012

Happy April 20th!

The most popular question I get asked when I tell someone I go to CU Boulder is, "do you smoke alot of weed?" Boulder, CO has really taken action in becoming a fun, loving, weed-embracing kind of town. I'm pretty positive that you cannot walk two blocks without passing at least one dispensary. I'm pro-having-a-good-time so I don't see anything wrong with this. However, the University decided (MY SENIOR YEAR!) to do something about it? People come to Boulder from all over the world to get a piece of our 4/20 fun, so why did the school feel a need to drench our campus in fish fertilizer and strategically place cops everywhere? Because they suck! Regardless of campus smelling like the streets of Chinatown, everyone still tried to make the best of their 4/20. For those of you who were stuck back in New York for this lovely holiday, Eater posted NY's best stoner foods. I'm pretty sure I would eat every single thing on there not stoned, but I could imagine how good those Momofuku rice cakes would be high. 


Eatocracy tried getting involved in the 4/20 festivities by posting this interview they did asking celebrity chefs about their favorite munchie foods. The first 28 seconds can be quite frustrating when every chef awkwardly laughs at the question, but just wait it out. They eventually loosen up and talk alot about mostly cheese and popcorn. I just would like to take the time right now to give a shout out to Sang Yoon and the Taco Bell - this guy knows what they're talking about by "munchies." Oh and really Daniel Boulud? Nuts? If you must know, I'm so chilling with Gail.

No comments:

Post a Comment