4.03.2012

Doritos Locos Tacos

I've spent a long time of my life living a lie. Ew! Taco Bell? Who the hell eats Taco Bell???? I used to say this, but the truth is UHM... I do! Time to come out and admit Taco Bell is the shit. Luckily, my best friend also has this love for TB, so anytime I have my craving for a disgusting yet delicious taco, I call her. When Taco Bell announced the arrival of their Doritos Locos Tacos, there was no doubt that we were going to get that crunchy creation the day it came out. Spring break diet aside, we made sure we got our hands on one of these tacos. Things like this don't happen everyday. If Taco Bell comes out with a Doritos taco, you go and get it! 
Clearly, we thoroughly enjoyed the taco and there were absolutely no regrets involved. A few days after, I saw Taco Bell was doing this whole 'send your tweet and we'll put it up in the middle of Times Square' shindig and OBVIOUSLY had to do it! The Doritos Locos Tacos excitement doesn't stop there. Below is a real life documentation of my friend Lindsay's magical experience with the Doritos Locos Tacos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment