4.16.2012

Savory Saigon

Boulder's Farmers Market is one of my favorite things about this town. For some reason, even with the same vendors every time, it never gets old. Dumplings, tamales, pizza, salads, Vietnamese, pupusas, BBQ, Greek... so many tasty options to choose from! My most recent visit to the market, I went going in with a gyro on my mind, but as soon as I saw all the stands, I could not resist Savory Saigon. Craving the fresh flavors of Vietnamese food, I decided to get their noodle bowl. It's a great balance of noodles and lettuce, making it more of a salad with noodles more then a noodle bowl (in my opinion), but regardless of it's name, the dish itself is refreshing and delicious. The sweet and acidic vinaigrette brings everything together and is personally the reason why I love this dish so much. 
 Noodle Bowl w/ Pork
Noodle Bowl w/ Chicken

No comments:

Post a Comment