2.23.2011

Idaho No Udaho

Potatoes…. who doesn’t love them? Mashed. Roasted. Fried. Scalloped. Baked. Anyway you want to prepare a potato is fine with me. Those who know me best though, know my love for mashed potatoes. My dad even went as far as dedicating half my bat mitzvah speech to mashed potatoes, but being that I permanently blocked that horrifying memory out of my mind, I don’t have the details to talk about it. 


On a happier note, Ed Levine posted his top 10 favorite potato dishes and I just about died over all of them. Now I officially have something to look forward to on my arrival back to New York. Below are my "must gets." Enjoy!
Warm Garlic Chips @ the Union Square Cafe
Pommes Anna @ Minetta Tavern
Hash Browns @ Joseph Leonard
Potatoes and Pepperoni @ Torrisi Italian Specialties
Carnegie Deli Knish




No comments:

Post a Comment