2.07.2011

Mama Burr


I’m never one to brag ;) but I do have one thing I feel comfortable boasting in other’s faces…My Mom’s cooking. Eating well isn’t something many have the opportunity to do. I know so many people whose parents can’t cook and either order in or just microwave a meal, but I was lucky enough to have a Mother that knows how to tear the kitchen up. Some might think it’s sad that I miss her cooking even when I’m in Italy, but it’s truly hard not to miss. I jacked these pictures from my dad of a meal my mom recently cooked and I felt they needed to be shared with the rest of the world. 
 french bread sauteed in extra virgin olive oil
seared tuna with sesame seeds on a rice cracker w/ spicy mayo
mushroom brushcetta
roasted peppers  w/ parmesan and toasted bread crumbs, handmade mozarella, & anchovies marinated in oil and vinegar
roasted dates w/ monchego cheese

No comments:

Post a Comment