1.09.2011

pig in a hat



Right now I am so painfully full, the thought of blogging seems like an impossible task, but I can't hold back my excitement any longer! Torrisi Italian Specialties has been on my "must feast here" list for some time now. Being that they don't take reservations and the wait for dinner can be hours long, I had to settle for lunch. Well, I wouldn't necessarily say settle... We got the chicken parm hero and the house turkey sandwich. I have always loved me some chicken parm, but this house turkey sandwich was oh so tastefully delicious. I know many of you are thinking, 'What's so special about a turkey sandwich? You can get those anywhere and everywhere in Manhattan." Well I'll tell you why, you pessimistic people! Could it be the honey, garlic, and herb roasted turkey that they slice fresh right in front of you? Or is it the perfect amount of mayo mixed with the minced lettuce? While it might be a combination of everything, my personal opinion is that this turkey sandwich is da shit due to the spicy sauce Torrisi puts on it. The mild spice makes that sandwich unlike anything I've ever had before. It's perfectly mastered. Bravo Torrisi, Bravo
Store Front
Chicken Parm Hero
House Roasted Turkey
House Roasted Turkey #2
Inside

No comments:

Post a Comment