1.03.2011

Noodle Scadoodle

The other night my family, my friend Katie, and I made our way into Chinatown for a wonderful meal at Great NY Noodle Town. After sitting in traffic for 3 hours and walking in puddles of dirty slush from the snow storm, we finally made it down to Bowery. While NY Noodle Town isn't my favorite place in Chinatown, I will say that potentially being a victim of frostbite on my feet was worth it. They had one of the best Beef Chow Fun I have ever had in my life, well at least the 20 years I've been living. AND their roasted duck was pretty good, a tad fatty, but overall pretty good. 
Store Front
Dead Ducks Chilling
Beer & Menu
Shrimp Dumpling Soup
Beef Spare Ribs
Roasted Pig Over Rice (sorry rabbi)
Beef Chow Fun
Shrimp with Flowering Chives

No comments:

Post a Comment