10.02.2011

Burger & Barrel Takes Over Burger Bash

I choose my friends wisely. There are a few standards I put in place before I let you become friends with me, but without a doubt when I met Josh Capon he was an automatic in. Read my previous post about Capon if your interested in our initial meeting. This post, however, is all about Capon winning the People's Choice at NYC Wine and Food Festival's Burger Bash. I would have done about almost anything to get a bite of that bison burger with slab bacon, smoked cheddar and 'secret sauce'!! I'm SO happy for his win because I definitely would have voted for him even if his burger sucked, which isn't possible but yeah. Capon Won!! Congratulations!!!! I will 100% be attending next year and I cannot wait for dinner at B&B to finally get a taste of one of dem burgers! 


Also, you NEED to check out the all the other burgers showcased this year at Burger Bash. I almost cried, they're beautiful.
Josh Capon's winning burger
side note: if Capon is friends with Whoopi does this mean I'm friends with her through association?!

No comments:

Post a Comment