10.03.2011

Chikalicious '11

I have a true fascination with Chikalicious Dessert Club. I have fallen in love with their Chocolate Éclair Ice Cream Sandwich and their Espresso Ice Shot, but it looks like there is another contender in town. The newest addition to their incredible dessert menu is a Strawberry Shortcake Sundae. I love me a good strawberry shortcake. Either from Thai Chef or from my mama, strawberry shortcakes have always been one of my favorite desserts. Sorry mom, but it looks like someone has out baked you. Chikalicious has kind of out done themselves here. This thing looks out of control and I cannot wait to get my hand on it come November! 
Buttery shortcake squares, whipped cream, & fresh strawberry slices mixed into soft serve
Something else Chikalicious recently introduced that looks out of this world is the Cookies-N-Cream Sundae. This concoction is made up of their outrageous vanilla bean soft serve mixed in with their "The Situation" cookie. It's like a DQ Blizzard on acid!
"The Situation" Cookie
The Cookies-N-Cream Sundae
ChikaLicious Dessert Club


204 E. 10th Street



New York, NY

No comments:

Post a Comment