7.26.2011

JC

Sometimes people are shady... hiding things from you that they know you love. Sometimes it is intentional, but other times it isn't. In this case I'm going to go with not intentional. Personally, when I'm friends with somebody who is much cooler then me I like to brag about it. Non-stop mentioning their name, what they do for a living, etc etc. After attending Meatopia (posts coming soon) this past Saturday, I was shocked to find out that my boss is besties with Josh Capon. Josh Capon, executive chef at Lure Fishbar and Burger & Barrel, is the shit! I understand how ridiculously star struck I get when I meet chefs, but no over exaggeration here, the man is straight up COOL. I mean he cooks in a restaurant that looks like the inside of a boat. What's cooler then that? I could tell we developed an immediate friendship, my boss seemed pretty jealous about it too. What's the next step in this relationship? Probably a free crazy meal at Lure. 



Don't know who the fuck the guy on the right is, but I liked this interview.... so enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment