10.17.2011

WOWZA!

Beef chow fun has ALWAYS been my go to order in Chinese restaurants. I'm just head over heels in love with those chewy thick rice noodles. My addiction is pretty serious. If my mom orders in Chinese and "forgets" to order my chow fun, you don't want to be there to see what happens. It's not pretty. Today on Serious Eats they posted a picture of Red Eggs's beef chow fun and I got the chills. It looks so damn tasty! I went to Red Egg two years ago on Christmas because that's what Jews do. J. Kenji Lopez-Alt says in the article that she thinks this might be the best in the city, so my search might be finished. If only I had known at the time! She also posted a picture of their salt & pepper pork chops which also look dank! Maybe I'll hit up Red Egg again this Christmas. I could use an amazing beef chow fun fix. 

Red Egg
202 Centre Street, New York, NY 10013 ‎
212-966-1123

No comments:

Post a Comment