12.04.2011

Rubirosa

Cozy Italian restaurants warm my heart & soul and relax me more then a massage could. I love the intimacy of these type of restaurants and Rubirosa hit the nail on the head. Dim lighting, wooden furniture and great music, Rubirosa makes for a wonderful dining experience. The food ain't to shabby either. After going back and forth with my family on what we wanted to order we finally settled. We started with the baked clams and their special for that evening: brussel sprouts with soppressata. I thought, ew I just had brussel sprouts the other day at thanksgiving, like how many brussel sprouts can one eat in a week, but let me tell you YUMMM!! These brussel sprouts were perfection. Tiny in size, they were easy to pop in your mouth and the flavors were MmMm so good! The soppressata just added an extra deliciousness and took these b.sprouts to the next level. For the main part of our meal we got half a vodka pizza and half a fresco pizza with meatballs. The crust was as thin as you can get and had the perfect amount of crispiness. Both the vodka and fresco pizza were savory and scrumptious. Top it off with a bottle of red wine and you have yourself a great meal. 
Red Wine <3
Brussel Sprouts w/ Soppressata
Pizza

No comments:

Post a Comment