12.24.2011

Penelope


Needing a lite lunch to fulfil our hunger craving, my friend Lindsay and I decided to make our way down to Penelope for a bite to eat. Always packed on the weekends, it was a great time to finally go. 2pm on a Thursday, we were seated immediately...there was no waiting to be done. After much deliberation on what to order, we decided to split two dishes, or as I like to call it - Splitsies!! I went for the When Veggie Met Sally [ Chopped greens with red onion, grilled veggie burger, and green apple tossed with goat cheese in a roasted garlic balsamic vinaigrette] and Lindsay ordered the Grilled Chicken Club [marinated grilled chicken with crispy bacon, melted fontina, honey mustard, mayo, greens, and tomato on toasted baguette]. For a quick and well-priced lunch in Manhattan I say, if in the area, Penelope is the place to go. My only complaint would be the fact that legit every other table were given this little dessert bar thing with their check and we got jack shit. Why they be hating?



No comments:

Post a Comment