10.23.2012

Grub Street Food Festival x Hester Street Fair

The third annual Grub Street Food Festival was this past Sunday and I had the honor of attending for all 8 hours of it! Brought to you by NYMag's Grub Street and Hester Street Fair, there was no surprise of how great the offerings were going to be. About 90 vendors later, it was time to narrow down exactly what I was going to eat. I was unsuccessful in hitting up everyone I wanted to try, but regardless the things I did get my hands on were delish! 
Working the BaoHaus tent like a pro! We were offering our Chairman & Haus Baos as well as a new featured item: Beef & Scallion Dumplings. People be loving the food! 
Chairman Bao
Haus Bao
Beef & Scallion Dumplings 
The abundunce of food entering my mouth continued on for the rest of the day...
Handsome Hanks Fish Hut
Oaxaca Taqueria
Arancini Bros.
LOVE Gefilte!
Pickle, Gefilte Fish & Borscht
Sticky's Finger Joint 
Macaron Parlour
Melt Bakery
Beurre & Sel
Wrap up: the eggplant & ricotta Arincini Bros. ball was beyond. Sticky's Finger Joint has turned the a plain old chicken finger into something amazing and Paul, the owner, knows what's good. Melt Bakery never fails and that gefilte from Gefilteria was right on! Great day, great food, great time being super full for the rest of the night....Not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment