10.19.2012

Moustache Pitza

To answer your question...No, I'm not sure exactly how this word is pronounced. Like the rest of you, I'm assuming it sounds something like this...
However, I wasn't really worried about the name of the place, I'm was more worried about how the food was going to taste, but luckily there really wasn't anything to be worried about. 
Moustache is a Middle Eastern shop located in the heart of the East Village with two other outposts in East Harlem and the West Village. Personally, I love Middle Eastern food and I must say Moustache does it right. They aren't trying to hard to be something they're not. They're just doing what they love to do and it shows in their food. 
Pita
Hummus
Spinach & Chickpea Salad w/ Chicken Kebab
Lamb Kebab Plate
I ordered the lamb and loved it! Just the right amount of crisp on the outside with a flavorful tomato sauce underneath, I would definitely go back for these balls! My only complaint has to be the extra charge for the pita. It was placed on our table when we sat down and was hardly touched, but still they charged us for it. What gives Moustache?

Moustache Pitza
265 East 10th St.
212-228-2022

No comments:

Post a Comment