10.07.2012

Shake Shack

Better late then never, right? My first time at Shake Shack happened just about a week ago. Believe me, I know how embarrassing that is, but going to school in Colorado for four years didn't make it that easy to get to....There's something about waking up on a gloomy day after a fun filled night of drinking that makes you crave fattening food without the guilt. Bagels? Pancakes? Bacon?...Absolutely not - I wanted a hamburger!
Shack burger with a side of fries please! Luckily for me, it was shitty out and the line was only 5 people deep. 
Before I knew it my vibrator was vibrating and it was time to indulge!
Usually I like my burgers thick & medium-rare...However, Shake Shack is the exception! Kudos to Danny Meyer, this guy knows what he's doing and he has 17 locations to prove it.
Shake Shack's burger is full of that delicious burger flavor we all love, the bun is super soft, the cheese is mad melty and the Shack sauce is seriously yums! No wonder the Madison Square Park location alone racked in 7 million bucks in one year! Now, along with thousands of others out there, I'm officially a Shake Shack lover ;) 

1 comment:

  1. Kate, thanks so much for visiting Shake Shack in NYC. It always makes us feel good to hear when guests have great first experiences at the Shack.

    Our team can't wait to see you again soon!

    -Brandy, Shake Shack

    ReplyDelete