7.11.2012

Jim's of Philly

It's been a long time since I've had a cheese steak, so when near Philly, it's hard to pass up the opportunity. This past weekend, while spending some time at my friends in Cherry Hill, we came up with the idea to hit up Philly before coming back North. You're probably wondering: Pat's or Geno's...Well, neither! We decided to hit up Jim's and I'm sure glad we did. 
I know classic Philly style is all about the cheese whiz and onions, but there was something about the bright colored peppers that caught my attention. Then it came time to narrow down which cheese I wanted: America? Provolone? Whiz?
Steak sandwich with whiz & peppers please! Let's be real...the sandwich hit the spot! It was great, but I'm not running back down to get another one anytime soon. It might be the New Yorker inside of me, but I'd much rather get my meat & cheese fix from a bacon, egg, and cheese on a bagel. 
whiz & peppers
just whiz...
Jim's Steaks
400 South Street  Philadelphia, PA 19147215.928.1911

No comments:

Post a Comment