2.22.2012

SOBE Wine & Food

Tomorrow kicks off the start of South Beach Wine & Food Festival. It's sort of hard for me to talk about this. I've been living my life in severe FOMO for the past couple of days. 
Fomo /foe-moe/ [noun]: Fear of missing out
Yes it's true...I sincerely fear that I'm missing out on some of the best food out there. A concentration of food, chefs, restaurateurs, and everyone in that business all in sunny Miami. Sounds like my idea of paradise. What's really getting at me is not the fact that I'm clearly missing out on the event of the year, but the fact that I'm missing out on BURGER BASH! I've seen the menu and man'o'man it's not normal! Burger heaven in a nut shell. Obviously I'm clearly team Burger & Barrel (Go Josh!!) but I can tell there is going to be tough competition. Do you see Sugarcane's burger?? Damn son. 
Until next year....



No comments:

Post a Comment