11.18.2011

Occupy BLT

To be honest, I'm really not too knowledgeable on the whole Occupy Wall Street drama. I know there's like something about the 1% and the 99%. There's protests involved and a lot of home made posters, but one thing I do know is that regardless of what percent you are, everyone needs to enjoy a meal at one of Laurent Tourondel's restaurants. The BLT empire has blown up over the years and it is for a good reason. Laurent Tourondel's food is amazing! I'm a huge fan of his LT Burger in Sag Harbor, NY and his restaurants in New York are just as good, if not better. Luckily both the 1% and the 99% can get a taste of BLT...BLT Steak is offering a burger for both the rich and the not so rich. Only offered at their DC location, you can either get a Kobe burger with foie gras or a CAB burger patty on Wonder Bread. Uhmmm, I think I'm going to have to go with the Kobe, but at least everyone has the opportunity to enjoy a good burger! 

No comments:

Post a Comment