6.27.2011

ramen

After becoming addicted to ramen noodles freshman year of college, I pledged to never eat them again, or at least not the type that comes in a bright red package. I broke my pledge the other night, but I have absolutely no remorse about it. The ramen noodles at Ippudo aren't like the crunchy curly ones you see in the Asian isle at the food market. These noodles are made in house, hand pulled, and are fresh to death. 
After waiting for a fucking hour we finally got seated. I don't know who these ramen bitches think they are, but not taking reservations is not cool. It came to the point where gum wasn't making the cut. I needed to eat and they needed to sit my ass. Finally, after the longest 60 minutes of my life, we were seated. Since we waited for so long, we were able to spend some quality time with the menus, so luckily everyone knew what they wanted. 
house salad
akamaru modern
karaka miso ramen

So after an incredible meal at Ippudo, I decided the moral of my story is wait the hour for the ramen, it's well worth it and a ramen addiction is completely healthy if my ramen eating is done at Ippudo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment