5.23.2012

Cured

Cured is a small gourmet food shop in Boulder, CO offering cheeses, cured meats, wines, and other artisanal grocery items. In addition, they also offer two sandwiches that change daily that can be seen on their Facebook page here
Having been in before, but never having had one of their sandwiches, I finally decided it was about time I made some moves. Luckily for me, my friend Arnowitz and I went to Cured on a day where they were offering amazing sounding sandwiches. Not only did these sandwiches sound amazing, but they tasted amazing as well! Using only the best ingredients, Cured works hard to put out some great lunch items!
I was all over the porchetta and Arnowitz was all over the apple parm, so it was a perfect match. We had our own sandies, but got to try the other. I have to say though I was more then happy with my decision. We took our sandwiches to the top of Flagstaff mountain for one last time before leaving Boulder and enjoyed every single bite. 
Can you say you ate porchetta on top of the world? I don't think so....


Cured
1825 Pearl Street.
Boulder, Co 80302
720.389.8096

No comments:

Post a Comment