8.21.2011

num pang

Five-Spiced Glazed Pork Belly
The last day of my internship finally had approached. The sadness that filled the office was unbearable. I know, even though everyone tried to hide it, they couldn't deal with the thought of me leaving. Not to toot my own horn, but I was the superstar intern. Potentially, the best intern they've ever had. Since it was my last day, I had the honor of choosing what we had for lunch. I wanted to see everyone happy. I couldn't bare the pain I was putting them through by leaving to go back to school, so I decided to order from Num Pang. Num Pang opened right near the office this summer. It is a cambodian sandwich shop and everything they make is delicious. The most popular order of the day was the Roasted Chicken 'Chimi', but I decided to go with the Five-Spiced Glazed Pork Belly. The bread was toasted perfectly and the pork belly was sweet and tender. Overall, Num Pang was a huge hit with the office. Looks like I made lunch history at The Agency Sports Management & I'll forever be remembered [well, I mean until they hire me post graduation]

No comments:

Post a Comment