8.08.2011

Hey Frankie

I'm breaking girl code and coming out with a secret. Many girls deny it to avoid being made fun of or looking like a crazed psycho, but it's true... girls really do start planning their wedding the moment they come out of the womb. I'm not afraid to admit that I have a pictures of potential wedding dresses saved in my iphoto or admit that I've spent hours debating which color hydrangeas I would have at my wedding. Those are normal, healthy thoughts that girls have. I think I took it to the next level though when I discovered that Frankie Sputinos, one of my favorite restaurants, has an event and catering company. Not entirely sure how Italian food would mix with my Kosher relatives, so I had to settle somewhere. Engagement Party it is! It works out perfectly. Their venue, small and intimate, will be where I'll hold my little party and their food will be served to satisfy all my lovely guests. I guess now all I have to do is find a man...

No comments:

Post a Comment