5.19.2011

Bibimbap Bap Bap

front entrance
inside

My mom and I were wandering the city yesterday when we decided to hit up Koreatown for lunch. Skeptical of her dumpling recommendation, I pulled up Serious Eats on my phone to better familiarize myself with the area and see the "go to" spots on 32nd street. Food Gallery 32 was the first thing I came across that caught my attention and I'm glad it did! We walked inside to find what I would like to call a Korean Foodparc. We went to each station, but finally decided on Hanok. We ordered bimbimbap and kimchi fried rice. Both dishes hit the spot! It might have been some what of a rice overload, but it didn't seem to phase us. It just got better and better with each bite we took, especially when the rice got all crispy toward the bottom of the bibimbap [my favorite part]!


bibimbap
kimchi fried rice
side of kimchi and a green vegetable
cleared the plate

The added bonus of Food Gallery 32 is the self service Red Mango. 


If you're in the area make your way to Food Gallery 32. You won't regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment