11.15.2010

The Derby


So while I was eating at Norma's at the Le Parker Meridien this summer the one and only Alex Guarnaschelli came in with an entire camera crew. At first I thought they were there for me, I usually have an issue with paparazzi, but it turns out Alex was there to film The Best Thing I Ever Ate!! We dared my friend Arnowitz to go up to her and say something even though we all know Alex wished it was me that came up to her (sorry Arno)...Anyway, just wanted to tell you about that special moment Alex and I had before mentioning that she is now opening a new restaurant in NYC, which I am so excited for! Don't get me wrong, Butter is amazing, but it's such a scene. Like Thanksgiving Eve kind of scene and I'm not down for that. Her new restaurant, The Derby, has a supper club-esc feel to it, which could be SO cool or SO cheesy. Menus aren't being revealed until tomorrow, but being the VIP that I am, I was able to retrieve a few photos of the place and the food. Cannot wait to test this place out. Love ya AG!

No comments:

Post a Comment