11.09.2010

Choose Me!


So my dad sat down and chit-chatted with the Ed Levine of Serious Eats the other day... NO BIG DEAL! As i finished balling my dad out for not pimping me out for a Serious Eats internship this summer, I went on their site to find this post: Seeking a Few Great Contributors. Not to toot my own horn or anything but there is no doubt in my mind that I should be the next great contributor of Serious Eats. Some available columns they need people for are breakfast, cheap eats, bar food...blah blah blah. Not that I don't love me some cheap breakfast food at a bar, but I don't want to  waste my time writing about typical topics like that, I want to write about shit people are interested in. For example: Kate Burr's Favorites or something intriguing like that. I'm totes going to be pitching my idea to them within the next week or two, so keep your fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment