11.08.2010

Chopstickz

At this very moment I am watching my favorite show: The Best Thing I Ever Ate - Chopsticks Edition. Wait, like chopsticks edition also known as Asian Galore edition! I cannot deal with Asian food. It's without a doubt my favorite (Chinese, Thai, Vietnamese, Japanese, Indian, etc.) Watching this is a form of torture. I'm a Jew from New York. Asian food is in my blood and being out here in bumble fuckISH Colorado is painful. There is no good Asian and you have to travel an hour for dim sum - like that is not normal. Someone needs to get some immigrants here and do something about this situation. I also usually like saying what dish I would do if I was to be on the show, but I'm not going to be a bitch and choose one dish....
Shumai
Spicy Tuna with Crispy Rice
Pho

No comments:

Post a Comment