9.29.2010

Speachless

I'm having trouble trying to remember the last time i felt this way about something. My friend Sami ordered this Noosa Yoghurt at Dish here in Boulder, CO (yes the same Sami that made me try the seaweed chips!). So again she insisted on me tasting this. Before I could even swallow, the sweet velvety yoghurt did something to me, something words can't explain - I think it was the coming together of two soul mates. Noosa Yoghurt is made here in Colorado, but they consider themselves to have "Aussie Culture," whatever the fuck that means. Honestly, it doesn't really matter. All I know is if they don't start distributing outside of Colorado, I don't know what I am going to do. I thought it was hard not having Trader Joes out here, but going home to Dirty Jerz and not having Noosa? That can't happen! Noosa is most definitely the creme de la creme of yoghurt!

No comments:

Post a Comment