9.09.2010

Love @ First Sight

If you were to know me, you would know that peking duck is my middle name. It's official, I have replaced Rose with Peking Duck. I'm not entirely sure why I love it so much. Maybe because of the crisp duck skin or the scallion or even the hoisin sauce. Ya know what? It's the combination of the whole thing. It's like a little Asian duck burrito that I cannot get enough of. Something else I cannot get enough of is how recently Serious Eats has been stalking me! I know, I know...not another Serious Eats post, but they have been indirectly dedicating their blog posts to me! It just unreal that for the past couple of days I found myself licking my computer screen trying to get a taste of the food on their site. Well, let me introduce you to the sandwich they have posted today...
Roast Duck Sandwich @ Rheon Cafe
Quoting the genious' themselves, " It tastes exactly like what a Peking duck would taste like if it died in the arms of a ciabatta." WOW, now that is some serious shit!

No comments:

Post a Comment