9.07.2010

SeriousEats

Majority of my day consists of going to class in order to sit there, pretend im listening, but actually surf the web reading food blogs. It's a seriously problem and should probably seek out some adderall, but it's just too addicting. I thought I would share one of my favorite things about my favorite food blog, Serious Eats. They feature an Apps Only post (that i just lourrvee) and a Sandwich of a Day (that always has my mouth watering). Today on Apps Only, they talk about Joseph Leonard. I've personally never have eaten here, but after seeing these pics I might have to stop in. Some of my favess....
Butter Beans and Broccoli Raab 

Salt Cod Brandade

Summer Stuffing

And now...DRUM ROLL PLEASE...I present to you the Sandwich of the Day (it's a beauty!)

Chicken Cutlet Parm @ Milan Market (NYC)

I can smell that sandy from here and it smells damn good. Got to make a trip to Milano Market when I'm home!

No comments:

Post a Comment