9.19.2012

melt bakery

Noticed them on the highline, walked passed their store @ 132 Orchard st, even saw them at the Vendy Awards last weekend, but I still never had myself a Melt Bakery ice cream sandwich! Shameful, I know... 
Well lucky me, last night I had the honor of working alongside Julian of Melt Bakery at a GQxGap event. Yes, the picture above is shitty and doesn't do these mini bites of goodness any justice, but take it from me...they're so so so good! On the left is a ginger cookie with green tea ice cream and the right is my new favorite: brown sugar cookie with peach ice cream! 
Julian & I
Quality ingredients, incredible flavors, and perfect combinations, Melt Bakery showed up the classic Chipwich and proved the original isn't always better. They also won "Best Dessert" at the Vendy Awards last weekend. How much more convincing do you need? Get yourself over to Melt Bakery asap!

No comments:

Post a Comment