3.18.2012

Birthday Bites

Thanks to some amazing friends, the birthday surprises kept on coming all week long! It started with three delicious cupcakes from Tee and Cakes. All flavorful and moist, it was hard choosing which one I liked the best. 
mint chocolate chip, red velvet & salted caramel
The next major surprise was so amazing it received a shriek! After getting ready for what I thought would be an afternoon of happy hour goodness, I was surprised to see Oak at Fourteenth's kale salad sitting on the porch!!! Better then any happy hour out there, Oak's kale salad is so beyond delicious - I'm addicted! The salad was also accompanied by some fried pickles, making it the complete delicious meal I had been yearning for since my last visit to Oak. 
Like I've blogged before in the past, everyone at Oak is amazing! Since I'm apparently super hard to get rid of, avoiding me until dinner time was not an option for my friends. They asked Oak to whip up this birthday lunch for me after they had already closed down for their siesta and they did! So nice & best birthday surprise ever!!

1 comment:

  1. We at Oak appreciate all your positive feedback and support. Can't wait to see you again.

    ReplyDelete