4.27.2010

Ohhh Ms. Pearl


Let us be real here...When you see this picture (seafood lovers out there) your mouth starts to water. Softshell crab with sweet tomatoes and corn ragu, pan friend skate sandwich and a bucket of fresh steamers. If that doesn't do it for ya, then i do not know what will. All these mouth-watering dishes are from Pearl Oyster Bar in NYC. Okay....what I am about to say is a HUGE deal. I think I am declaring Pearl Oyster Bar my first meal of choice once returning home for the summer. Being land bound out here in Colorado, there is no fresh seafood, so why wouldn't I want some fish on my return home? Lets stick with Pearls for now, if anything else pops up that makes me feel the way these pictures do then I'll let you know. PS: make sure not to go to Pearls September 4th-10th. Pearl runs shit & has decided she's going to take off for a little summer vaca. 

No comments:

Post a Comment