4.18.2010

Oh Bay Cities, How I Miss You


Going to CU Boulder I am constantly surrounded by a bunch of California natives. Majority of the ones that come from LA always talk about Bay Cities. I heard insanely amazing rumors about this place and I made it a priority to have one before leaving LA to come back to school. After sleeping in San Diego for the night, I took the earliest train back to LA and a $50 cab ride (booo LA traffic!) back to the hotel just in time to wake my friends, place my online Bay Cities sandwich order & drive off to the beach. Unwrapping the sandwich slowly, I did not know what to expect. I bit into my chicken, lettuce, tomato & extra italian dressing sandwich and went straight to heaven. The golden brown bread made that sandwich what it was: Beautiful! Bay Cities Italian Deli is a must when out in California.

No comments:

Post a Comment