7.05.2010

Hoo Hoo Ha Ha

I'm all about being adventurous. When I go to get ice cream I'm not going to be a pussy and get chocolate or vanilla. I do it up big and go with the flavors people usually don't go for. While many people out there like Ben & Jerry's Chunky Monkey (obvs cause it has chocolate bananas and shit), I don't see many people who order just banana ice cream. Well, Uhm... I DO! I am telling you, no lies...banana ice cream is the real deal. Yeah, if you think about it, it sounds gross. Imagine someone walking up to you and them asking, "Oh what kind of ice cream is that?" And you go "banana." Thats pretty fucking weird. Maybe if you mask it with some chocolate sprinkles people won't bother you, but the matter of the fact is don't discriminate. Take my recommendation and get some pure, creamy banana ice cream. 
PS: for all those wondering out there, the flavor to my heart is mint choco chip :)

No comments:

Post a Comment